11/17/2006

Adventures With I.T., Pt. 1


IT GUY: What’s going on?

ME: Well, I can’t seem to get my password to work today.

IT GUY: Did you type it in wrong?

ME: No. I tried it like twenty times.

IT GUY: Okay…(SIGH!!!)…let’s see what the error message says. What’s your password?

ME: It’s Francisco. F-R-A-N-C-I-S-C-O.

IT GUY: That’s not how you spell Francisco.

ME: Um…it’s my middle name, motherfucker. I think I know how to spell it.

(LONG PAUSE)

IT GUY: I’m going to have to keep your laptop for a couple of weeks. It’ll need to run a complete diagnostic on it. In the meantime, you can use the community desktop PC.

ME: You mean the one that runs Windows ’98?

IT GUY: Yep.

ME: Well fuck me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Creative Commons License
The text of this Weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.